The first International Conference on Material, Machines and Methods for Sustainable Developmentwill be held in the charming city of Da Nang, Vietnam on May 18-19, 2018. The event is hosted by the Vietnam Association for Science Editing (VASE) in collaboration with Hanoi University of Science and Technology (HUST), Da Nang University of Technology (UDN), Kyungpook National University (KNU-Korea), Nagaoka University of Technology (NUT-Japan), Thai Society of Mechanical Engineers (TSME), Vietnam Federation of Mechanical Engineering Associations (VFMEA) and Council of Asian Science Editors (CASE).
The purpose of the conference is to explore and ensure an understanding of the critical aspects which contributed to sustainable development, especially materials, machines and methods. From such understanding, the conference aims at an overall approach to assist policy makers, industries and researchers at various levels to position the local technological development towards sustainable development in the global context, to assist decision making towards a greener approach especially for material, machines and methods.
Researchers, policy makers, industry, practitioners and students from all countries are welcome to participate and submit papers to the conference topics.
The topics of the conference include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Advanced materials, material applications towards sustainability
• Materials machining and processing technologies for reduction of environmental impact
• Life cycle engineering, impact assessment and control for machines and processes
• Sustainable machine design: mechatronics, CAD/CAM/CAE, maritime engineering
• Industrial engineering towards sustainability
• Low carbon industry, efficient systems, energy efficiency and energy saving
• Renewable energy, alternative fuels
Participants can choose to present their work in form of a full paper or a poster.
All submitted work will be published in the conference proceedings with ISBN.
Papers presented in MMMS2018 will be published after peer-review in a proceeding book by an international publisher.